We will send you an email to reset your password.
ABOUT CARTIERThe company owns its headquarters in Paris, although it has been a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Swiss Richemont Group. Cartier serves more than 200 stores in 125 countries, with three Temples (Historical Maison) in London, New York, and Paris. Cartier has sustained a really long past of superior jewelry making, dating back to 1847. In 1904, Brazilian pilot Alberto Santos-Dumont mentioned Louis Francois Cartier that his pocket watch was neither reliable nor practical for aviation purposes. In response to his friend's objection, Cartier created a wristwatch with a slim case and a square bezel named the "Santos" - the very first Cartier men' watch, and an abiding part of their collection. By blending Cartier's two founding workshops - High Jewelry and Watchmaking - the Maison strikes a compelling balance between a flamboyant art and a precise craft. Supervised by the same principles of excellence, style, and strength, the beauty in these creations is found where the figurative meets the abstract.
Different collections of Cartier available
- SANTOS DE CARTIER COLLECTION
- PANTHÈRE DE CARTIER:
- MINI WATCH,
- MAXI JEWELRY
- BAIGNOIRE COLLECTION
- THE PANTHÈRE DE CARTIER COMES TO LIFE
Why buy Cartier Watches from Vintage Watch Online
- We hand select only & only the finest pre-owned and 100% authentic Cartier watches.
- With over 25 years of wisdom and over 10,000 Cartier watches sold worldwide, you can buy the best fit timepiece for you with 100% confidence.
- Our well-skilled technicians clean and service each and every Cartier watch by hand to ensure that you receive a premium quality watch that is running great looks fantastic and that you will enjoy wearing
- We ship your Cartier watch WORLDWIDE via insured delivery from Beverly Hills, California, USA directly to your door
- IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SATISFIED for any reason, you can return it for an instant full refund
- We offer the finest Brands and most varied selection of pre-owned and vintage collectible watches on the web